✓ Lower Bad Cholesterol (LDL)
✓ Higher Good Cholesterol (HDL)
✓ Promote Circulation
Wigna Policosanol is a natural supplement providing advanced support for the maintainance of Healthy Cholesterol Levels without any major side effects such as liver dysfunction or muscle atrophy.
Wigna Policosanol is owned and manufactured in Australia and has been approved by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. Wigna Policosanol is made by 100% active natural indigridiant from purified sugar cane.
Please ensure you are aware of the following precautions before taking this product.
- Use only as directed and always read the label instructions.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Do not alter any of your prescribed medicines without first consulting your regular GP.
- Do not use or discontionue if you are allergic to any of the product ingredients.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Adults : Take one tablet daily with a meal or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Store below 30°C in a cool and dry place.
- For use by pregnant and lactating women.
Do not Use
- if blister pack seal is broken.
Policosanol is LIKELY SAFE for most people when taken by mouth in doses of 5-80 mg daily for up to 3 years. Side effects of policosanol are generally mild and can include headaches, difficulty sleeping, dizziness, upset stomach, skin redness, or weight loss. But these side effects are relatively uncommon.